D'italiane'kitchen, Sunway Giza :D

Hi peeps . :D

Today, my family and I went to D'italiane'kitchen, Sunway Giza to celebrate my mommy's birthday.

D'italiane'kitchen is chic and classy. The design is modern.
The staff was polite and attentive. They were efficient and fast. My family and I seated immediately and order was made with ease.
My family and I just waited a while, my pasta came. :D
I ordered Alfredo Smoke Salmon Pasta.
It's creamy. Lots of salmon. 
If you don't like too creamy food, better don't order this. :) 

My sister ordered a Smoke Salmon Pasta.
This is not creamy. 
Much healthier? 
Lots of salmon too. 

#myfamilylovessalmon :D ♥

Actually, there's still many food.
But I din't get to take photos of it.
I'm sorry. :\

Let's continue it with desserts. :D
Sweet Delight. ♥
First dessert : Chocolate Banana Cake with Ice-Cream .
This dessert is quite sweet. 
There's a lot of chocolate.

Second dessert : Strawberry Pancake .
This is SUPER AWESOME and DELICIOUS.
Although it's sweet. But it's taste okay  for me and my family. 
Their cream is awesome . (y)

Restaurant name : D'italiane'kitchen.
Place : Sunway Giza Shopping Mall.
Address : Block D, F.10, First Floor.
                No 2, Jalan PJU 5/14,
                PJU 5, Kota Damansara,
                47810 Petaling Jaya, 
                Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel : 0361481828
Fax : 0361481830 
Opening hours : Daily, 10.00am - 10.00pm

Comments

Popular Posts