Sorry for leaving my blog dead for 2months, I'm really sorry.
I too busy to update my blog these days, cause there's been a lot of cheer practice for cheer competition.
Here's a quick update, and sorry for the bad quality photos.
Today I'll be teaching you how to make simple breakfast : French Toast + Ham + Cheese ♥
White Sauce ♥
Onion ( Slice )
Steps ( White Sauce ) ♥
- Melt the butter in a pot/pan with low heat, then add on the 10gm of flour into it and stir it, don't let it burn.
- Adding a little milk, stir it until there's no caking.
- Add in the slice onion and cook it with low heat for 10mins. When it started to change gluey, add in a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Take a toast, spread some white sauce onto it, then put ham above the it.
- Take another piece of toast put above it and spread some white sauce. Then, put some mozzarella cheese onto it.
- Put in the toast to the oven for 15mins with 180degree.
Hope you enjoy your meal. And tell me how you think about it, comment in the comment box or chatbox!
Stay tune for more ♥ xx