The Daily Fix Cafe, Jonker Street, Malacca

Guess what? I bet you wouldn't think of that walking up and down in Jonker Street, and there's actually a hidden gem! The Daily Fix Cafe is actually hidden behind a souvenir shop -- NEXT KK Sdn. Bhd.. 




The Daily Fix Cafe is actually one of the most popular cafes in Malacca, which was also known as one of the cafes that welcomes many visitors even during the non peak season, as you need to queue for it, and there's always a waiting list going on. 
Their whole setting will just make you go "aghhhh...",  as they provide three slightly different types of interior and atmosphere from the front yard > center dining > back courtyard. The whole cafe is filled with all classic and oldie items from furnitures, tiffins, old televisions, plates and etc, as the main deco attractions. You'll understand how I feel until you visit them yourself. ;) 


They serve a menu that features fusion mains and desserts
Hazelnut Latte / RM 11.00 
+ RM 2.00 ( Soy Milk ) 

Sunrise / RM 12.00

Iced Rose Latte / RM 12.50
THE BEST ROSE LATTE I'VE EVER HAD! ( opps, sorry The Owls Cafe ) 
The taste of rose is so strong, till the point that actually thought that I'm actually lying in a bed full of roses, I SWEAR! I don't know if they've used any rose syrup in this drink or not, but I doubt so, I'll find out about it someday when I pay my visit to this cafe again.

Mango Passion / RM 12.90

Berry Blast / RM 12.90

Banana Pancakes / RM 13.90
served with a generous amount of fresh bananas and maple syrup
I have no complains for this pancake, as they're crispy on the outside, and soft in the inside, it's different from the usual pancake. It comes in five round fluffy pancakes. 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Daily Fix Cafe
55, Jalan Hang Jebat,
75200 Melaka,
Malaysia. 
* PORK FREE *
☎︎ 06 283 4858
⌚︎ 0900am - 1130pm ( Mon - Fri ) , 0830am - 1130pm ( Sat - Sun )

Comments

Popular Posts