MANDY'S DAISY #2

20 June 2016, Monday

BRUNCH @ NEW CHAPTER BY THE OWLS CAFE
with Rachel, Suet Yean and Jason

















Oaky Gardener // RM 18.00
















Chocolate // RM 12.00

















Trio Shrooms // RM 26.00




COOKED THAI COCONUT SHRIMP CURRY

ps. i know i'm weird that i like to eat it with oatmeal :x

Recipe will be up soon xoxo! 



21 June 2016, Tuesday

BAKED NECTARINE BLUEBERRY GALETTES 


Recipe will be up soon too! 


22 June 2016 - 23 June 2016, Wednesday & Thursday 

SINGAPORE TRIP
with Rachel, Karmen, Karmen's mom & brother


VISITED THE ART SCIENCE MUSEUM at MARINA BAY SANDS 
for exhibitions 


- Future World : Where Art Meets Science



- Van Cleef & Arpels 




- Big Bang Data 



Here's a short vlog of my first day in Singapore ;) 




24 June 2016, Friday 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL ! 
- celebrated her birthday with Owlsome Family in The Owls Cafe 
- surprised her with David waffle, hot chocolate with special rose coffee art, carved rose strawberry 



All my wishes to you, Rachel, has already been said through snapchat video.
I'm glad to have you as a wonderful best friend in college, you're really a wonderful person to talk to. I know I 24/7 annoy you, thank you for enduring my annoys to you HAHA
I love you okay, I'll be here there for you always xx

Comments

Popular Posts