130616 | MOTIVATION MONDAY


love yourself, observe yourself, but never judge yourself. 
I've been observing myself for few years...
I've realised that I've grown up a lot since Form3.

I used to have stage frights during presentations / oral test in class. But now it's getting lesser and lesser, slowly building my self character and confident.

I used to hate capsicums -- have a mindset that capsicum will be holding the devil's fork, chase after me and poke my back hahahaha
But now, I fell in love with it. I can even eat it raw, eat it with salad dressing, eat it with yoghurt.

I used to get nervous on the first day of school, I don't even know why.
But now it's like a normal thing to me, I feel happy, comfortable in new environment and ready to meet new friends, learn new things.

Comments

Popular Posts