MANDY'S DAISY #1

15 June 2016

DYED MY HAIR BLUE
    @ Number76, Starhill

snapchat // choccupcake



I've always wanted to try blue hair, finally yes!

 16 June 2016

SEMBREAK STARTS

HI KARMEN HI RACHEL


Dim Sum with Rachel and Karmen at Tim Ho Wan, The Gardens. 
Super in love with the pork buns! * screaming internally * 

VISIT MY SKINNY ASS :3 


he said he missed me, and i miss you too. 

 18 June 2016

INDONESIA'S PESTLE & MORTAR



I've discovered this Indonesia's pestle and mortar recently from the kakak that works for The Owls Cafe. For your information to those who don't know, I'm actually working as a part-time at there. 
I were so amazed by this as this is my first time seeing this kind of pestle and mortar. She told me that this came in different sizes, with the biggest size you can make rojak with it *.*
As for the chilli in the above photo, she's actually using it to dip with mangoes, very interesting combination, as you can taste the sweetness of the mango and a big ass kick from the chilli. 

MELODY CAME BACK TO VISIT



So happy that she's back to visit! 
It's such an honour to be able to draw this cute little portrait of you for you with your favourite green tea tart ^_^ 

HI MELODY! 

CELEBRATED QIAN TONG'S ADVANCE BIRTHDAY


snapchat // choccupcake

Sorry for the birthday celebration which was planned in such a sudden, and the waffle was paid by you yourself haha. But hope you like it!
I'm going to wish you Happy Birthday in advance here, and all the best in everything! You're really a good friend to talk to hehe ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts