3 Denim Looks To Wear To College

Denim -- something that I would wear all year round. It's versatile, because you can basically pair everything with denim, play with different washes and tone of denim.



1. Denim on Denim 

Back to the days where I still have my pink hair ( ugly roots ). As you all know, I pretty much wear shorts everday, especially denim shorts, I just can't have enough of them. I'm always constantly on the go, so normally I will keep my outfit pretty and casual. 


Top // Levi's 
MOM Shorts // Topshop
Jacket // H&M
Earrings // Taobao.com

2. Denim Chic

Some of the days, where I feel extra glam and fabulous, I would pair my denim shorts with a strong statement tee, blazer and kitten heels cause i'm too tall for killer heels in kl

Top // Topshop
MOM shorts // Topshop
Blazer // H&M 
Heels // Bata

3. 90s' Calling

Okay, this is really throwback haha . Besides denim shorts, I do wear denim skirts too. What I like about this Topshop denim skirt is because of the distressed hem on the bottom, which makes the look less serious and more casual. I belted it with a vintage brown leather belt, tucked in my brother's light blue button up. 

Top // H&M
Skirt // Topshop 
Belt // Thrifted 
Bandana // Daiso
Shoes // online




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts