Say Goodbye to Self-Doubts | MOTIVATION MONDAY

We're all humans. Self-doubt wouldn't be an exclusion in life.

Anxiety, constant worry and stress about the future, lack of self-confidence, ungratefulness, and a wholesome of unhappiness, called self-doubt.

Teeny tiny little things that can cause destruction in life, success, relationships, and creativity.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Well, it actually took me quite some time to write this post, mainly because it's hard for me to express how I was feeling and why. For the past few months, I've been going through ups and downs, bumps along the way. People tend to pull me down as I move on. 

I'm that kind of person that constantly cares for what people think about me in terms of how the way I look, how the way I dress and much more. When you tend to be better, others will start mutter words about you especially with "you've changed", "you're longer the person I know from before"...


It's been a tough time for me, I don't know what exactly brought it on, but ya life goes on.
Of course, my biggest goal is to grow wiser.

Here are some tips, hope it works out for you, lets work on this journey together!

IDENTIFY THE CAUSE 

Once you know the trigger, you'll start to understand why. Try talking to someone about it, someone that you can trust, or even write it in a journal. 

SAY NO TO COMPARISON

Gosh, this is hardest, to be frank. Ever since I've got into college, I've found myself comparing to my classmates over and over again, it felt so bad, and it became a daily battle. I start to compare, start to doubt, and start questioning myself "why am I not rich enough", "why can't I get this while others can", "why am I not pretty and hot enough", "why others get to go overseas to study and why can't I"...

Besides that, social media brought my hopes high -- wonderful life, flawless skin, perfect body. But, the number of likes on a photo does not define anyone's self-worth. Stop comparing, start appreciating, good things in life will come like you can never imagine.

SUCCESS DOESN'T COME FAST

Reality showed me that success doesn't come fast, doesn't happen within a snap. It takes time. I've been told by my family and friends that I will be successful in the future, but deep down, I don't feel that way as I know putting high hopes will only lead me to more disappointments in life, which also made me question myself "what if I'm not successful enough?" till today.

Thank you for those who supported me through thick and thin ♡




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments

Popular Posts