Streat Thai, The School, Jaya One

Looking for something Thai?

credit: Google * pardon me for not using my own photo * 

My friends and I actually went there during the evening for dinner. At first glance, Streat Thai doesn't look appealing to me, it looks kind of different from photos I've seen online oops but sorry-not-sorry. 
It looks like they didn't put much effort on renovating, but the interior of it does looks like Thai street,  there's a row of hawker stall, spacious.

I have to admit that their service impressed us, they're so friendly. Price wise, although it's not Thailand street market level, it was still quite affordable I can say.

Thai Milk Tea // RM 5.90
I can say that it's actually not that bad * mmhmmm *

Green Curry Chicken Noodles // RM 9.90
quite big portion, but the green curry sure does taste like it's made up with 90% coconut milk

Tom Yum Fried Rice with Chicken ( single portion ) // RM 9.90

Fish Curry Noodles // RM 9.90
would prefer it to be a little bit more tangy

Stir Fry Pad Thai with Prawns ( Medium ) // RM 21.90
** it feeds 2-3pax
sorry to say, but it's tasteless to me

Fish Cake // RM 8.90
it would taste kind of fishy if it's without the dipping sauce. 

Thai Crispy Fried Kangkung // RM 9.90






Streat Thai
100-G.001 The School
No. 72A, Jalan Universiti,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

012 - 907 3581
Email : enquiries@eatatstreat.com
Facebook : Streat Thai

11.30am - 10.00pm ( daily )

Comments

Popular Posts