Sunday ||


Gosh, I needed to eat some greens. Usually when holiday starts, I lose all ability to eat healthy and I just go with what's-around-when-i'm-starving or whatever-people-suggest. Fine, I love trying new places anyway.

If there's Juice Works nearby my area or maybe add in juice delivery to their offering, I'd buy stock as I know I would double my monthly bill. I mean, how awesome would it be it for Starbucks to offer delivery! I would die! I do however wish I could customize my juice.

Every girl or maybe some guy, no matter HOW skinny or toned, can still find something they don't love about their body, etc. Think eating healthy is difficult? It sucks? No time to work out? Then you certainly wont change with that mindset. If you can change your mindset about it, you can change your experience of it. Stop complaining and start taking moves.

A lot of people don't realize how much what they eat affects their body. Working out is great, but so much of toned body has to do with food too! Well, I still eat quite a lot of junk food :(... currently obsessed with Lays chips, damn.

But if you choose to sacrifice something like your favourite ice cream, for a healthier body, that is your choice to sacrifice what you really want. Or make a change, get frozen yogurt instead of ice cream? Drink water instead of carbonated canned drinks? It's depends on yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts