15 Facts about Me ||


1. Have craving for different kind of food everyday * food *
2. Always think that the weather changes because of my mood.

3. I used to drink baby bottle from ages of 0 - 7 * blushing *

4. Do not give up easily for the things I want and I care about.
5. I play blaskshot hahaha, but still noob in it.
6. When I feel comfortable around you, you will probably think I am a complete weirdo, a super hyper girl.
7. Has two sides to our personality going from a serious type to an extremely childlike playfulness.
8. I can appear quite shy when I first meet people, but very quickly warm up. 
9. During childhood, I used to think that i'm a bunny. Always hop up and down holding a carrot, and starting to eat like a bunny. 
10. In love with my boyfriend * aww *
11. Always have the urge to play bungy jumping, but never have the guts. 
12. The smell of bell peppers...makes me want to throw up....yucks. 
13. I'm addicted to pretty cakes, cupcakes, cakepops... anything pretty hahah ! * Wondermilk's and Cupcake Chic's * 
14. I sing all the time when i'm alone, but would never properly sing in front of anyone. 
15.  I can't get enough of shoes, clothes :( 

Comments

Popular Posts