Saturday :D

Hmmm..
Nothing special happened. .__.

Today's PMO keep give seniors cakap cakap. ):
ANYONE CAN TEACH ME HOW TO DO YANGQIN'S HOMEWORK? D:
Hopeless larh me.
No HOPE.

After PMO.
We went to eat our lunch. :D
We've planned to eat Domino's together.
But XinWei and Karen don't want.
So separate eat.
They go eat mamak.
TzeNing, Kriti, Melanie and I went to Domino's eat.
We ordered Combo Deal 1 include 2can drinks, cina sticks and aloha chicken pizza with double decker cheese. :DD
After ordering, Kristi ask me to accompany her buy Slurpee. :)
Drank some of her drinks.
After buying, went back to Domino's.
Later on, Kristi's mom came. So she got to go. ):
After 10minutes, our lunch came :D
Who knows, Melanie's mom came.
So, she took some pizzas, cina sticks and her coke to her car and eat. LOL.
So left me and Tze Ning only. ):

The pizza eat until feel like vomiting.
Too many cheese.
DAMN FULL.
After drinking finish the coke,
Tze Ning took back to Merah's Deco.
SHE'S MERAH. MERAH SUCKS :PP
and
UNGU ROCKS! KUNING ROCKS! HIJAU ROCKS! BIRU ROCKS!

Afterthat,
time to go Choir :D
Practiced singing "Set Me As A Seal" and "Like-A-Humble".
"Set Me As A Seal" is better than "Like-A-Humble".
Teehees. :)
Good luck to those seniors that are going to UCSI competition :)

After choir,
Karen fetched me back home.
Then she called me.
She asked me want go shopping with her or not.
Of course I will say YES :D
Then quickly change clothes and prepare.
She reached my home.
Then off to TROPICANA MALL.

SHOP. SHOP. SHOP.
Suddenly,
we saw Jordan and his friends there. O.O
Karen keep running away from them. AHAHAS.
Then we continue our SHOPPING. :D
The last clothes shop we went in and we took the longest time to find clothes is KitsChen. :)
WEHEARTTHATSHOP. :DD
We tried on so many clothes.
Finally me and Karen had choose the right clothes.
I bought a playsuit for RM62.90 after 10% discount.
Karen bought a dress for RM71.90 after 20% discount.
:)

After buying clothes,
we went to eat ice-cream with free toppings. :D
I choosed chocolate flavour. MYFAVFLAVOUR. <3
Karen choosed Black Sesame. :O
After eating ice-cream.
We went to Pastry Culture to buy something to eat.
THEIR PASTRY DAMN DELICIOUS AND FRESH. :D
Karen bought Sun Shine for RM2.90.
Yummy! 
MUST TRY! :D

I bought Peach Hokkaido Puff for only RM3.80.
Yummy! :D 
cream cream cream.
imma cream lover too. :D
MUST TRY!
This puff got another flavour too. Blueberry flavour.
I don't have the chance to taste it because it's out of stalk. ):
After buying,
Karen's father coming to fetch us.
So we went to Starbucks to wait her father.
Took some piccha. :)
Karen with her "Sun Shine" bread. :D

This is the without-edit-me. :D

Few minutes later,
Karen's father reached.
After 15minutes, reached home.
My mommy quickly ask to me bath.
Because we're going MidValley. :)

Stop till here.
Bye. :D
Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts