Chen Moh 0206 and 0306 :D

02062011 :D
It's today!
Today Kristi and her brother is coming to my home.
Then i need to wake up early D:
I woke up at 7am. she arrived at 8am.
After she arrived, it's my time to change clothes.
After changing, my mom brought Kristi, her brother and me go to eat breakfast before going Chen Moh.
We went to Su Qian's dad shop to enjoy our breakfast :D
My mom sit with her friends. While Kristi, her brother and i sit the same table right beside them.
We ordered two glass of ice lemon tea and a glass of milo ice.For food we ordered noodle soup and fry kuey teow.
Food came, tummy humble-ing x)
After 15minutes, we haven eat finish. My mom say she go back first, later only come and fetch us back.
Then after 30minutes, we're done drinking and eating. We can't wait for my mom to fetch so we walked back our own.
It's fun walking back home :D
It takes about 10minutes to walk back home.

Reached home. Open laptop.
Helped Kristi to create Mixpod for her blog :D
Then. It's time to go Chen Moh.
Reached Chen Moh at 10.35am. It's so early.
First we went to canteen. I forgotten where did I put my bottle D:
So went to buy water, luckily the canteen is open.
My bought-it-in-canteen bottle. :)

Later on, we felt boring so we went to walk around the school.
Walked back to my secret and magical place :D
Then, we went to 活动中心 to see those 布告栏.
Saw IngHao, Justin, Ming Hui and my sister photo. LOLs.
Justin look like a nerd while wearing specs.
But I din't took the photo, the photo at Kristi's Aino.
Then we walked back to Canteen again.
We played my Nikon :D
Her brother eating Tuna sandwich.
Smile Kristi :D
Helping Kristi take photo with my Nikon via her Aino.
Kristi's baby picture in her Aino :D
Kristi's phone and her blottle. And my camera case.
3K's recess table.
Kristi's hugging her brother. damn sweeet x)
Talking secrets -.-
Aaron Kwan.
The view outside the canteen.


Then, 
we wanted to go toilet at Block C.
misschenmohtothemax D:
We passed by a 布告板 full of Program Peningkatan UPSR's pictures.
Can't believe it's still there.

6Ks :D

Then, we go in to the toilet.
Me. Kristi.

Then,
we went to 康乐中心.
When did it change so dirty?

Then,
XinWei called me, she say she's coming now.
After 45minutes, i think .__.
She reached Chen Moh.
She played with my Nikon while Kristi's playing with her iPhone.
XinWei took those pictures :
Doggie. :D
Leaf :)
Go green! Save the Earth!
Beautiful sky :)

Then,
we played jumpshots.
But XinWei deleted those photos D:
Then we played with her necklace . x)
Photographed by me :D
Love this picture because of the background word: E.T. :D
You're so hypnotizing,
Could you be the devil,
Could you be an angel.

Then we went back to the corridor beside the hall.
And took this photos.
SRJK(c)ChenMoh, P.J.
Walking back to Kristi :)

Then, LyeKay reached too.
We chatted.
Then everyone reached. The principal asked us to go in the meeting room. O.O
Then we started to meeting. Discussed about the station games.After discuss, is time to prepare the things.
The strings to play 串绳子 :D

So rajin huh. :)

After prepare, time to clean up and take a break :D
Ate cakes for the break.
Then, my mom reached. fetched Kristi and her brother back.

0306 :D
Today is so damn fun and tired.
But now i lazy to write the whole story x)
I'm here just to say.
6N. Be manners a bit. We're your seniors not your maid.

Till here then.
Byes. :)
Happy Holidays! ;D

Comments

Popular Posts