Hot Air Balloon Charity, Padang Timur :D

It's a wonderful day to have a hot air balloon charity at Padang Timur.

This morning about 6.20am.
Melanie called me. That time I was still asleep .___.
OhMyGawd. My alarm din'nt rang.
After Melanie called me.
Faster rush to the toilet.
After bathing.brushing teeth. washing face.
rush back to my room to get changed.
i'm wearing a white tee gave from my lovely friends and a shorts.
After get changed, went to eat my breakfast.
PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH and a glass of FRESH MILK :D

After eating breakfast.
Melanie called me said that she's coming.
Then I was like OhMyGawd O.O
She reached my house gate.
Get out from my house. Went in to her mom's car. Said Hi.Smiled :D
Then went to fetch Karen. I laughed for about 30seconds while reached Karen's house gate.
Because MELANIE TIED PIGTAIL!
Awwwhhsss.. That's cute for her.
Karen came in the car. Said Hi. Good Morning.
Then we start moving to our destination!

First,
we went to Mel's mom Face To Face for taking the goodie bags for the charity.
There are 100 goodie bags. O.O
After "unload" the goodie bags to Mel's mom car.
Only we start moving to our destination :D

After reaching our destination.
We went down.
Suddenly Mel slipped.
Although she slipped, she still can smile.
She said she din't slipped like this before. LMAO.

Afterthat, Mel's mom drove her car into the padang.
but not really in the padang. It's just beside it.
Then we "unload" the goodie bags to the table.
Later on,
Mel's mom asked us to cut the tickets for Fancy Hat Walk at i-City.

After cutting.
We went to give the Fancy Hat Walk's leaflet to the visitors.
It's fun. :D
While giving the leaflet. Kristi called me.
She said she's coming :D

While Kristi reached,
she helped us too.
We sell ice cream and mineral water.
Let's see some pictures :D
Melanie.Karen.Me
Karen.Me.
Karen.Me.
Me.Kristi.
Here goes our footprints :D
Melanie.Me.Karen.Kristi.
Credits to Karen :D
Credits to Kristi :D

After the charity,
we started to clear up the rubbish and our things.
While me and Karen was taking the mineral water to the one of the charity member's car.
i saw a cute teddy bear.
the member gave it to me :D
Thanks for the teddy :D


Later on,
we went to MamaMia eat our lunch.
We ordered 4plate different kinds of food. and we shared.
After eating,
we chit chat-ed. 
then,
Kristi need to go.
She's going for ballet.
Sooner or later.
It's our time to say goodbye.
Mel's mom fetched us back.
Bye for now :D

All For One. One For All. :D

Comments

Popular Posts