Good Friday :D

It's really a Good Friday!

Went back to Chen Moh :D

Owhhh..
Damn miss Chen Moh D:

Before going Chen Moh. 
i woke up at 9am.
brush my teeth. bath. change clothes. tie hair.
and IM DONE!
while im dressing myself. Kristi missed call me. 
i called her back. she asked me where am i.
then she say she's at Chen Moh preparing to go back.

after preparing.
my turn to go Chen Moh!
XinWei already at there waiting for me. 
we went back to our old 5K class.

Alot of memories in there.
i remember-ed last time's teacher's day.children's day.
awwwhhhhsss...so meaningfull D:

Afterthat,
we went down to the auditorium.
we found back our 2010's Graduation photos D:
I cried alot in 2010's graduation ceremony D:

Why the auditotium is nicer than last time. ):
Why don't re-do the auditorium since we're still in Chen Moh ):
so damn admire 2011's standard one.

Later on,
went to 康乐中心.
we met Kristi there.
After taking photo's of Kristi.
we went to the white board of rules in 康乐中心!
took photo with it.
Take good care of it yarrhh! :D

After taking that photo.
XinWei got to go. left me alone ):
so I went up to 4C----My brother class.
then. passed by 6N for my sixth times. LMAO

After taking my sis and bro's report card.
we went to Cafe de Sky Garden to enjoy our lunch :D
After eating.
went back home.

Stop at here.
Buh-Byes :D

Comments

Popular Posts