Common Man Coffee Roasters, TTDI


Top // American Eagle Outfitters 
Bag // Gucci




Singapore's Common Man Coffee Roasters has now landed in Malaysia at TTDI's Plaza Vads. 


Green Apple Juice / RM 10.00

Latte ( White ) / RM 12.00
Coffees here are pretty amazing as my latte gives off a strong and bold taste just like how I want it to be but of course it depends on what beans they're using on that day! ;) It's better for you to ask before ordering, as my friend, Karmen, she didn't really like it to be strong and bold. 

Fluffy Brioche French Toast / RM 27.00
berries compote, maple syrup & premium vanilla ice-cream
I must say that this is one of the best brioche french toast I've ever had so far in Kuala Lumpur! The brioche itself is crispy at the outside, fluffy at the inside! I was quite surprised that the maple syrup is not as sweet as the usual ones I've had before. Definitely worth ordering! ^_^ 

Chicken Mac and Cheese / RM 26.00
It's just not that bad I can say, I personally still prefer ABC's Mac and Cheese hehe!





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Common Man Coffee Roasters KL
A-G-1 New Podium, 
Plaza Vads No.1, 
Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad, 
60000 Kuala Lumpur. 
☎︎ +603 7731 7095
⌚︎ 0730am - 0600pm ( daily ) 

Comments

Popular Posts