Chocolate Passion, Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang

My family and I visited Penang few days ago for a short trip. 
I've always wanted to visit this shop in order to get my chocolate craving fixed, finally!
Chocolate Passion is a place for your chocolate indulge place. It's located at Gurney Paragon Mall, Level 6 overlooking the seafront of Gurney. It's not located inside the mall, but you will recognize the cafe from its tall glass windows.

We went there in the morning, around 11am, we're the only customer at that time haha, not bad
 * smirks *

 Once you enter the glass door, you will be greeted by a wonderful windowed fridge which full of chocolate truffles and pralines. It's so attractive, but I didn't get to try :c Someday, when I'm back for another trip to Penang, I'm gonna try! 

All you need to do now is, find a empty table, place your orders at the counter and wait for your food to arrive c:

Instagram : @mandychang_
This is how I look while waiting for my chocolate to arrive, hmp. 
Thoughts in my brain " Where's my chocolate, give me my chocolate! " 

* drum rolls * 
The famous, Chocolate Bomb!
before the chocolate sauce come pouring in.

after it poured in.
Chocolate Bomb, RM 18.50
- The chocolate ball is served with cubes of strawberries and kiwis, and also some biscuit crumbles. A hot glass of chocolate sauce will be given to poured on to the chocolate ball, as it slowly melts the surface of the chocolate ball, you will see a hidden gem in it, which is a vanilla ice cream hoho. It's quite fun and satisfying for us, c:


Chocolate Passion
Lot l6.01, Level 6, Gurney Paragon Mall,
Jalan Kelawai, 10250, Georgetown,
Penang.
+604 - 218 9215
Monday - Sunday ( Daily )
10:00am - 10:30pm

Comments

Popular Posts