Lo Faro Caffe, Happy Garden

There was a night, I had my Physic and Chemistry tuition until 1030pm.
My mother and sister came to picked me up after tuition, we came across a newly cafe near that area, we wanted to try it out for a long time, finally we're here!


It is a casual dining cafe with a quite relaxing environment. They operate as a coffee shop right now, but soon they will be opening another restaurant upstairs as a fine dining restaurant!
Here are the foods and beverages we've ordered :

Macchiato Latte
Tasted not that bad, strong brew of coffee, not as sweet as the usual macchiato.
It kept me AWAKE until 3am omg haha, if you're planning to stay up late to burn the midnight oil, go ahead and have this * smirk * 
But please don't, it will only slowers down your brain function. 

Latte 

Only You Lemon
Basically, it's like a warm lemonade, based on what my mom said haha. 

Brownie
To be honest, this is the first brownie that I've ever ate that are not that sweet. 
It is moist, has a  lovely texture. Not bad!

Butter Bread Pudding
I didn't like it very much, their custard pudding has a quite strong of eggy taste which I dislike. 
In my opinion, I felt that Cold Storage's bread pudding tasted better than this.


Chicken  Pie ( Large )
I'm gonna say this with a very honest heart, I don't want to give fake reviews to my lovely readers. 
This is the worse chicken pie I've ever had, the chicken filling tasted like it was made with some store bought chicken broth which has a very strong chicken smell and taste. 
Was really disappointed with their pie :(

Will I come back?
Maybe.


La Faro Caffe
No. 16 & 18, Medan Ramah, Taman Gembira.
10am - 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts