July Haul |

Urgh, finally get to go for shopping and buy somethings.
Ps, I bought everything myself and did not get any sponsors. 

Went to Betong, Thailand last month, get to buy a pair of pants and a bag. 

Pink Straw Bag 
It's made in man hands and not from factory.
It catches my heart when I first saw it aha, I don't know I just felt that I need a pop of colour in my outfits and closet.
Bali-ish Pants 

Before going to Thailand, I did some shopping with my mom and friends too heheh! 

White Sleeveless Crop Top 
Zara 
Can you believe I bought this top for RM 8 in freaking Zara!? 



Fernanda Flats 
Jelly Bunny 
Since my pair of F21 flats is getting looser and looser, so why not buy a new pair of flats for 50% ? :p 


Coconut Passion 
vanilla & coconut
Victoria's Secret 
This scent is sooooo soooooo soooo good ! 
You know that scent that you always walk pass Roxy's store? It is exactly that scent omg! 

...OR IGNORE ME THATS COOL TOO
It's from an insta shop, but I can't remember it huhu. 
It's not what I expected it to be, I thought the bump with be transparent hmm, but it's okay! ^_^ 

Blue Sleeveless Polo Top
Polo
Bought this for 50% off too hehehe, why not?

Black Strap Crop Top
H&M



Bodycon Skirts
Factorie 
3 for RM 70, this shop's skirt, is the only shop that sells bodycon skirts that fits me so so so so well, gah love them! 


Brandy Melville inspired Caged Bralet 
@dreamlandd_ 
It's from my instashop, feel free to come and have a look! 
This is so good to pair it up with backless dress mm mm

Comments

Popular Posts