Passion Fruit Pavlova
This mix makes a chewy, marshmallow meringue, which goes perfectly with the cream and passion fruits ( any fruits you like etc strawberry, raspberry and so on ). Layering the cream and fruits gives this beautiful summer dessert a fantastic texture!
If you haven't tried making meringues before, don't be afraid as this mix is a bullet proof, just poor in the icing sugar and egg whites in a mixer and whisk till stiff glossy peaks, add in cornflour, pop in the oven and you're done ! ☺
Serves 7 - 8
250g icing sugar
4 egg whites
500ml cream, whipped
5 passion fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 150°c .
2. Line two baking trays with parchment paper / baking sheet.
3. Place the icing sugar and egg whites in a standing mixer and whisk on high for 10minutes until glossy white peaks form.
4. Using a spatula, gently fold in the cornflour.
5. Divide the mixture to small portion between the two baking trays.
6. Bake for 45minutes, remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
7. Assemble the pavlova, spooning some cream onto it, and then add the passion fruit on top of it.