22 Random Questions

1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old are you?
    1 year old i guess? Cause everything in that age is just so carefree. There's no studies pressure, difficulties. Everything is just happy go lucky.

2. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?
    Why? I don't know why too.

3. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?
    The way people destroy mother nature. Earth is so important to us, without Earth where would be staying? Without nature, what are we gonna show to our grandchild how amazing this world is. What are we gonna eat to survive? We should all start saving the Earth and mother nature. Start recycling. GO GREEN!

4. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
    I would live my life to the fullest, never let small things make me get angry easily. Dress myself like a queen everyday, try different food. Go explore the world whenever I have chance to go. Spend time with my love ones.

5. Are you more worried about doing things right or doing the right things?
    Both I guess. I worried about everything. I worried about am i doing things right and doing the right things. I tend to think and worried a lot. I face a lot of problems. Such as, cheer. Whenever I fail my stunt, I tend to think am i doing things right? Am i not strong enough? Am i useless? Am i not helping the stunts enough and all sorts of things.

6. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
    Appreciate the childhood life you could have. When you're older, it wont be the same, you're gonna miss it.

7.  What's something you know you do differently than most people?
     I try mixing ingredients to make weird food that actually taste good. I actually love how french fries dipped in vanilla ice-cream.. hmm, why does people even think i'm weird?

8. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back?
     The one thing is, to be carefree, don't have to care about how people look at me. I can't do it. No matter how hard I try to do it, i always fail. I would wan't to try different things like fashion styles, but i'm afraid of people would say i look ugly with it, i look fat with it. I have no confidence for myself.

9. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
    Yes, my fear.

10. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
      New York City?  Everyone at there dress up, I love to dress up. But sigh, in Malaysia, there're just few peoples dare to dress up. When they dress up, some aunties/uncles will think we're overdress or sluts or bitches that loves to shopping instead of studying.

11. Why are you, you?
     Because i'm me.

12. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
      I would say, losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you. When a good friend moves away to another country or state, at least we still get to keep in touch. But a good friend who loses touch with you , just feel so sad, everything wouldn't be the same. She/He wont have much time to share their life with you, talk to you, or even maybe forgotten about your existence. I mean, a good friend who gonna moves away, is also sad.

13. What are you most grateful for?
      My boyfriend. We go through ups and downs together, he's still there for me, never had given up on me. I've made him disappointed, mad or even sad for so many times, he's still there. I'm grateful for him, being there for me, giving support to me. I may not be the best girlfriend, but i will try to be his best girlfriend he could ever have. Grateful for him, teaching me lessons whenever i did wrong. He taught me a lot. I know sometimes i go super crazy and naive whenever i'm with you, thank you for baring with my attitude and personality. I love you, Qian.

14. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never able to make new ones?
      I would rather lose all of my old memories to be honest. In my memories, there's actually some unhappy things I wanna delete. Example, being slapped by one of my best friends in class, being fooled by my best friends during my 14th birthday, doing some dumb things that I shouldn't do. Think back, I was really a stupid girl... a girl that never use her brain to think.

15. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
      Yes.

16. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
      Yes. It actually does. If I didn't apologize to them, until today, I wouldn't still be talking to them now. I wouldn't be friends with them.

17. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
      Being loved by teachers HAHAH. I don't know what makes it so special actually hah, maybe it's because being loved by teachers actually feel quite awesome during kindergarten days, teach will give us extra lunch snacks!

18. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
      No.

19. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
      No. Although if I really won a million dollars, someday, my million dollars will be finished too right?

20. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
      Being alive is just like, we wake up just because we're still alive, there's no reason to stay alive. We will just go through our routine like how we normally did, without a reason to do it, what God gives us, we'll just take. But truly living is really different. People thank God for giving them another day to stay alive, to live to the fullest. Spend time with their loves one, appreciate life. Explore new things, and not just follow our boring routine. They try to learn new things everyday, make use of time well.

21. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
      I'll do and wear whatever i want to. Wear crop tops even though belly fats are peeking out. Do whatever I want, eat whatever I want. Run around with sports bra and shorts in the park for morning jogs/runs. Kiss passionately with my boyfriend in public places. I would actually dare to sing in public. Want to try be a youtuber, wanna try volging everywhere i go.

22. Decisions are being made right now. The question is : Are you making for yourself, or you letting others make them for you?
      Depends on situation.

Comments

Popular Posts