Dip n Dip, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar ||

Hi peeps,
sorry for not posting for a long time. :\
It has been a busy month for me, yet productive.

My besties and I went for a food hunt in Bangsar,
we all been having chocolate cravings in sudden lol, girls.
So, we chose to go for Dip n Dip at Jalan Telawi, Bangsar.

Dip n Dip is a dessert shop specializing in chocolate desserts, if you're a chocolate lover, you should not miss it! Been hearing lots of good reviews about it yet haven't got the chance to try it out until that day, FINALLY!

|| Brownies Crepe ||
The famous chocolate crepe that you can see almost every table ordered it ! 
It's available in different fillings which is chocolate, cookies, marshmallow etc. Since me and my besties are in love with brownies, of course we'll go for the brownies * teehees * 
The portion is big enough to share since it's rich in chocolates! Recommended for 4-5people. The first bite is like, OMGGGG CHOCOLATE + BROWNIES * heaven * . The chocolate was rich but not too sweet, it was just right and yums *\o/*

|| Fondant || 
It's something like chocolate lava cake but not as rich like the usual ones. 
The first bite was okay, but the no more you eat, it's starting to get very ewww. 
And to be honest, I prefer other restaurant's lava cake, example Vivo's. 
If I would like to pay a second visit, I definitely won't order this anymore, it's not worth the price for me. 

Overall, it's still a wonderful and pleasant visiting. 

I may pay a second visit but with more friends, maybe once a year?

Dip N Dip
Chocolate Sweets and Coffee Chouse
Jalan Telawi 3, 59100
Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur. 

Phone : 603-22015052
Opening hours :
Sat - Thu, 1100am - 0100am
Fri, 0230pm - 1200am

Comments

Popular Posts