Weird Things That You Do When You're Alone

Hi buttercups ^_^

Have you guys ever been through this kind of situations before? Do some embarrassing weird things when you're alone at home? HAHAH, well I do :p When I'm alone there's no holding back, which is quite cool. I can be completely unusual minus the fear of being judged by someone.

Let's have a test, see whether did you guys done it before, admit it okay hahah :p

I Stare at Myself in the Mirror
Asking / Saying : 
" Oh Gosh, look at those eye bags. " " Why is there pimples on my forehead? " " When did this pimples pop out? " " Do I look better without bangs? " " Why am I so tanned. " " Why am I so ugly.


Get Emotionally Invested
Watching television shows / movies at top volume while get unreasonably emotionally invested in what is going on. 
Examples :
" SAY I DO TO HIM OMG OMG! " " DON'T KISS HIM! " " YOU DUMB DUMB, SHE'S PLAYING YOUR FEELINGS! WAKE UP! "  

My feet
Grabbing things with Toes
I bet this is what we always do when we're alone HAHA
Grabbing things with your toes and transferring them to your hands instead of bending down to pick them up. 
Example : 
Picking up remote control, newspapper, unwanted papers.

Perfect for a movie night
Eating gross-yet-delicious Food Combination
A lot of people find me disgusting with this :c 
Eating gross-yet-delicious food combinations that are an affront to civilized society. 
Examples of gross-yet-delicious food combination : 
- Apple + Peanut Butter
- Fries / Chips + Hummus / Sour Cream
- Peanut Butter Toast + Banana
- Orange Juice ( or any kind of juice ) + Yoghurt 
- Yoghurt + Honey
- Sausage + Honey
( If you're here to judge, you can just leave right now. ) 

Futuristic Lover | via Tumblr
Eating Ice- Cream
Eating an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's in one sitting, watching the tv and not even giving a fuck. 
Ben and Jerry's ice-cream seriously awesome.
There's few flavour which I think are awesome :
- Cookie Dough 
- Half Baked
- Marsha Marsha Marshmallow
- S'mores

Daydream
I basically daydream all the time. 
Thinking or making up some unrealistic scenarios in my head. 
Sometimes it'll be a scenario in which I get what I've been wishing for or it's a scenario in which I imagine myself to be some sort of character in something or another. 

Comments

Popular Posts