# Cook Something New : Potato Carrot Salad


...I tried potato carrot salad, which bizarrely enough i had never had. I used to hate salad, but this, change my mind. It's super easy, even with your eyes closed, you'll still can cook it. Enjoy ! 

Ingredients : 



 * Salt and Black Pepper 
** Optional : Baked onions, at 200degree, to give it a extra flavour. 

Steps : 
  1. Boil potatoes, carrots and eggs, until fully cooked.  
  2. Chop onions, add a pinch of salt and black pepper, drizzle some grapeseed oil. Mix well, and put it in the oven, 200degree, until it gets golden brown. * this is optional * 
  3. Chop potatoes, carrots and eggs into chunks, depends on how big chunks you want. I prefer in bigger chunks, heh 
  4. Put everything into a bowl, drizzle some grape seed oil. Then, mix well. 
    5.  Add in 2-3 spoons of mayonnaise, a pinch of salt and black pepper. Then, mix well. * mixing power *
         BOOOOM, ALL DONE! 


Hope you'll like it, challenge yourself.
Enjoy your salad, while reading magazine or even Instagram?



" Throughout my life, I have always tried to do what is right. "
- by Kevin Shelley

Comments

Popular Posts