Things to try this weekend ! #1
- " How to do a Top Knot / Messy Bun "
When you're travelling or running late to dinner, there's nothing sexier than twisting your hair into a top knot. It gives you the instant and nonchalance of a classic French starlet. In just 5 easy steps, and you're ready to go !You'll need : A comb, few bobby pins and a rubber band.
1. Start putting your hair into a high ponytail, but don't pull the hair all the way through the rubber band. You want to end up with a little loop on top with some hair left over at the bottom.
P/s : If you like it to be messier, use fingers to get the hair into place ; that way, keeps some of the imperfect lumps and bumps. If you prefer a more polished look, use a comb. J
2. Take the section of hair that's free from the rubber band and twist it.
3. Take the twist and wrap it around the base of the little loop of hair that you created. If you're having a long hair, you might need to wrap it more than once, but remember to wrap it loosely...hmm, you don't want it to be too tight and rigid right?
4. Use bobby pins to pin the bun in place. I secured my bun with four pins : one in the front, one at the back and one on either side. You may use more if you have thicker hair.
Thoughts? Would you wear your hair in a top knot? It's so easy and beautiful.
- " Stop by your favourite diner / cafe and get that cupcake you've been craving ! "
Indulge. Isn't that what the weekends are for?! Sit back and enjoy your favourite cupcake without an ounce of guilt.
4 Petite Cupcakes from Wondermilk - vanilla flavoured cupcake with beautiful designs ; moist and tasty.
" Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. "
- Peter T. Mcintyre