" i'm fine "

Tumblr_me1pe8plor1rlfwh4o1_500_large

  I'm one of those few people who actually cares but still ask " What's wrong? ". The only problem is that usually no idea how to make it better.

  It' amazing how many different emotions one person can make you feel. One day, you're on top of the world, with a smile on your face and a warmth in your heart that makes you believe great things are going to happen. And then, in a second, all of that can change. So you don't know what to feel. You're left with a mess that only one person can clean up. It's chaotic, crazy and wild.

  I'm fat. I'm ugly. I'm not good enough. I don't fit in anywhere. I hate my body. My stomach is too big. Everybody hates me. Everybody is going my back. I want to jump off a bridge. I want to stand in front of a driving train. Everybody judges me. Nobody notice me. I'm fine. 

Comments

Popular Posts