+Wondermilk, Damansara Utama { Part 1 } ♥

Hey cupcakes, 

Last week,
I brought my mom and my family to have a Mother Day breakfast at +Wondermilk







I was impressed by their design. 
It's so adorable and chic
It makes me feel so warm , it din't give me any stranger feelings. 
Their staffs are friendly. They always put a smile on them. :) 
Everything is good, include their service too. 
Every food of theirs, is a MUST TRY FOOD. 

They actually used milk can as table number. 
Isn't that adorable? 

Strawberry Ice Soda 

Caramel Wondermilk 

Ice Cappucino 

Caffe Latte 

Beef Rasher and Cheese Baked Potato 
Freshly baked out from the oven. 

Turkey Love Affair 
It's a turkey bacon with pineapple on multigrain toast. 
I know the combination is weird, but it's really awesome when you taste it. 
It's freshly baked out from the oven. 

Roast Beef 
It's a succulent beef strips roasted to perfection with sundried tomato pesto on multigrain. 
The beef is tender and quite juicy. 

Mr BeefSteak 
Strips of grilled ribeye steak and mushrooms on multigrain. 
The ribeye is tender too. ♥ 

Sloppy Fries ♥ 
It's a shoe-string fries topped with home-made coney sauce. ♥ 

My Sweet Home Basil 
It's a pasta with tomato sauce. 
It comes with few pieces of chicken too. 

Super Cheese Burger 
Like I always say so, if you're a cheese fan like me. 
You seriously need to try this ! 
It's a 100% lean beef with creamy mustard sauce, onions and cheese and also fries on the side. ♥  

Cafe ; +Wondermilk 
Address ; +Wondermilk, 
                41 Jalan SS21/1A, 
                Damansara Utama,
                47400 Petaling Jaya, 
                Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. 
Contact ; Tel : 03 77258930
                Fax : 03 7728991 
Opening hours ; 9am till 10pm ( Daily except Public Holidays )

xoxo, stay tuned for more. 

Comments

Popular Posts