Delectable by Su, The Gardens Mall ♥

Sugar Rush Thursday. 

I'm craving for macaroons these days. I want to thanks my friend, Siobhan, for telling me there's a shop called Delectable by Su, that sells giant macaroons. And also Yuji for helping me find the shop. 



Popcorn Machine 
Freshly cooked it. 

With these giant French inspired macaroons from Delectable by Su, you will definitely get a sugar rush. The giant macaroon's size are about palm size.


These hefty babies are priced at RM10 per piece.
But judging on the quality ingrediants, size and of course its cuteness personified in clear boxes wrapped with the Delectable Ribbons, every sen is worth it especially if your sweet tooth craves for macaroons.

They came in three different flavours.

The Top 1 :
Marmalde - The marmalade filling contains fruit peel shredded to give it a slight texture contrast. However, the marmalade needs a more tangy bite to it to undercut the sweet taste of macaroon shell.  

The Middle 1 : 
Caramel Latte - The most aromatic macaroon of the trio with a coffee tingling aroma. The caramel within is lovely runny texture.

The Bottom 1 : 
Salted Chocolate - Pretty in sweet pink with a dark chocolate ganache centre. I loved the whole combination since I'm a big chocolate fan! But, honestly, I couldn't taste any salty-ness of the macaroon. I think they just want to make the macaroon's name more interesting? 

Fruitcake Parcel 
It contains plump raisins soaked in Brandy, cherries and mixed fruits, cake with boozed that come in brown paper packages tied up in strings. This fruit parcel priced RM15 per parcel. All perfectly wrapped by Su herself.


Shop : Delectable by Su
Address : S-213, Level 2, The Gardens Mall,
               Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
               59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Mobile : +6012 508 1855
Phone / Fax : +603 2283 5157
Email : su@delectable.com.my
Website : http://delectable.com.my/

Comments

Popular Posts