#happyhalloween.

#happyhalloween.

"Hi." said Mandy to her blog readers. :3

Long time din't update my blog because my laptop broke down last week.
But now it's back to normal, bought a new laptop : Sony VAIO. Pink in colour. :3
It cost my dad RM2500++. No more birthday present for me next year. :\

Okay, today's Halloween. iknowright.
Din't celebrate. LOL.
Next time when I grew up, I want to go club or disco to celebrate. AHAHAS.

Anyway,
last Tuesday there's a little gathering at my house.
ChoongMing brought two bottles of champagne.
TengYuan brought jellies.
Kristi brought hotdog and nuggets.
Melanie ordered Domino's pizzas as our lunch.
Karen and PatJien brought Shandy.
And my mom cooked pasta and mushroom soup as dinner.
We played water balloons. :D
Click THIS  to see the photos. :3

Last Wednesday went Sunway Pyramid with ChoongMing, Carmen and PatJien.
Actually KianSeng and TengYuan coming.
But TengYuan's mom don't allow him to go.
And the KianSeng had a very bad cold. ._.
So there's just left one boy, Pat Jien, lol.
We went Ampang Square to sing k.
Actually we wanted to watch movie, but the cinema " people mountain people sea " :\,
we waited for 30minutes, but still haven reached the counter there.
So, we gaved up.
Oh ya, I met my classmates and a primary friend there. :3
Lian Yu and Jamie lookk so different ._.

Yesterday,
attended a wedding dinner at Nilai, Seremban.

During the wedding dinner, there's a karaoke section.
A teenage girl sang 我爱他.
When she started to sang, my family and relatives shocked.
She sings like a frog ._.
Even I can sing better than her. :P
Anyway, good luck to that girl.

till here then,
i will end my post with a sentence. 
" If you wanna know how rich you are. Think of the things you have that money can't buy. " 
#DamnIt'sTrue.

Comments

Popular Posts