Friends for LIFE. :D

Our friendship. Our LIFE. :)

She's my little angel :Karen Pong. :D
Since 4-year-old we met each other in Madeline Kindergarden. She's the cute one.
You're the one that knows what I want, what my heart thinking now. 
Your "NIU". AHAHAHAS. 

She's my daughter :Siew Tze Ning :D
Since standard 3 we met each other in SJK(c)Chen Moh. :)
Memories won't fade.
She's there always when I need her.

 She's my hyper girlfriend : Cheam Jia Yi :D
We met each other since this year. Although we just know each other about 6months but we're like know each other from the day we birth. :)
"Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I'd rather be a idiot than lose you."
-Patrick to Spongebob. 

She's my ex-monitor :Kristi Kwan Shi Ming :D
We met each other since standard 1 in SJK(c)Chen Moh. :)
I still remembered they say you heart Li Yaw. ahahas.
Although sometimes we argue, but we'll get back with each other. 
 
She's my scold-me-always friend :Melanie Lim Ji Lin :D
We met each other since standard 5 in SJK(c)Chen Moh. :)
Heyy. Thanks for scolding me worhh.

She's my granddaughter : Chong Xin Wei :D
We met each other since standard 5 in SJK(c)Chen Moh. :)
You're the mom who had many children. ahahahas.
daughters : Karen, Melanie, Jessie, Su Qian, Kristi,  Vinnie, Song Lynn.
the only son : Yi Kai. 


 She's my angel :Jessie Chew Kar Hooi :D
We met each other since standard 5 in SJK(c)Chen Moh. :)
You're just like my teacher, you taught me many things, you taught me how to choose the right person.
You're always my supporter.
Thanks "Jissie" . Thanks for giving me "Mnady" this cute name. ahahas. :)
I'll always support you too. :D
imissyousomuch . when can we meet each other again? );

Amigos Para Siempre. :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts